It's the Van That Can
Introducing the 2021 Transit Custom. With a suite of standardised tech features and two new entities, the bold & stylish Transit Custom Sport and the Double Cab In Van variant, this van means business. With the advanced Euro 6.2 certified, 2.0L EcoBlue diesel engine, 6-speed automatic transmission option and a choice of over 100 paint options. It really is the van that can.
Welcome to the World of Ford Connectivity
Every 2020.5MY Transit Custom comes fitted with an embedded modem known as FordPass Connect. Using the FordPass App on your smartphone1, you can locate your vehicle, lock and unlock the doors, and even start the engine remotely to heat or cool the cabin to the last known setting2.
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
By monitoring road markings, every Ford Transit Custom can now detect if you appear to unintentionally move out of your lane. If you do, your steering wheel will vibrate to warn you. If lane departure continues it will also direct you back into your lane by applying steering torque, unless your indicator is on.3
Blind Spot Information System (BLIS)
BLIS uses sensors to detect that another vehicle enters your blind spot whilst travelling, the system activates a warning indicator light which appears in the side mirror.3
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection is designed to detect if the car in front has unexpectedly stopped or a pedestrian steps out onto the road and can automatically apply the brakes if you don't.3
Rear Parking Sensors
Standard on Transit Custom, an audible warning helps you judge the distance between your vehicle and obstacles at the front and rear, for easier parking and manoeuvring.3
Adaptive Cruise Control
If traffic slows in front of you, Adaptive Cruise Control can automatically slow to maintain a pre-set distance. Once traffic clears, it returns to your cruising speed3.
2021 Transit Custom Sport
Power & Efficiency
Powered by the highly efficient 2.0L EcoBlue diesel engine the Transit Custom Sport will deliver an upgraded 136kW/405Nm of torque.
Cutting Edge Style
The striking exterior is spearheaded by 17” machined alloy wheels, sports body kit, unique body stripes & sport decals. Not to be outdone, the sleek and refined interior with 8” floating touch screen, centres around driver comfort and entertainment.
Innovative Driver Assistance
A versatile and smooth 6-speed Automatic transmission4 is available on all variants of Transit Custom.
Advanced 2.0L EcoBlue Engine
Get even more power and greater efficiency with the advanced, Euro 6.2 certified, high performance 2.0L EcoBlue diesel engine standard on the Transit Custom.
Your Van. Your Colour
Your brand reflects your business and only Ford gives you a choice of over 100 Special Vehicle Options Paint5 colours. It’ll be sprayed to the highest standards, so you get to keep your Ford Factory Warranty.
2020 Transit Custom Double Cab in Van
Room For The Whole Crew
Introducing the 2020 Double Cab in Van. The 340L LWB offers the perfect solution for moving crew & cargo. With an additional 3 seats behind the driver, 6 seats total makes room for the whole crew.
Practical Meets Style
With up to 4.3 cu.m load space6, dual-side load doors with a 2nd-row side window and up to 1.8m of interior space this van is the perfect tool for the job.
Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
Dynamic Stability Control3 is designed to help you maintain control in extreme driving conditions. It senses when you are deviating from your chosen line and aims to keep you on track by automatically regulating braking and engine output.
Hill Launch Assist
Hill Launch Assist3 is designed to temporarily prevent you from rolling down a slope when you move your foot from the brake to accelerator. It works in forward and reverse gears, so is ideal for towing and pulling heavy loads.
Load Adaptive Control
Load Adaptive Control3 is designed to adjust the responses of the DSC system to compensate when the vehicle is unladen, partially or fully-laden.
Ample load Length
3037mm & 3404mm max load lengths enable Transit Custom Vans to accommodate long cargo items such as pipes, carpet rolls and building boards. Whilst the flat load floor , 8-clever tie downs and near vertical side walls help you make the most of all that space. Load Area Protection Kit allows you to slide loads into the cargo area. It rises 100mm up to the sides, so the floor can be washed and cleaned easily.9
Roll Over Mitigation
Roll Over Mitigation3 reacts to potentially dangerous driving situations by activating Dynamic Stability Control to apply the necessary braking, giving you confidence on the road.
Discover Ford MyKey™ which allows you to program restricted driving mode settings into your set of keys, encouraging responsible driving and promoting good habits in employees that may use the car, such as top speed settings.
Trailer Sway Control (TSC)
When your Transit vehicle detects trailer sway, the system is designed to reduce engine torque and apply the brakes to the appropriate wheel(s) to help restore control.3
Double Cab in Van
Sport Double Cab in Van
Choose Your Style
Heated seats combat the cold mornings throughout winter with the push of a button. Standard across the Transit Custom range, these are available for the driver and front passenger for everyday comfort.
Power & Heated Exterior Mirrors
All Transit Custom models come standard with electrically-operated and heated power mirrors, with large adjustable spotter lens. Perfect for parking in tight spaces or driving through narrow lanes.
Park with confidence using the Rear View Camera – providing a wide-angle view behind the vehicle so you can see what, or who, is behind you when reversing.
Cleverly Designed Storage
Transit Commercial Vehicles are equipped with plenty of handy in-cab storage areas to keep your items safe, including an overhead stowage shelf. There’s also a cleverly concealed storage compartment above the instrument cluster with a 12V power socket and USB port.
Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™
Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™7 help you control some apps from your smartphone using the touchscreen & steering wheel controls. Once you’re connected, you’ll access apps that can help you make calls, listen and reply to messages, and play your music and podcasts.
Comfort & Convenience
Unique to Transit Custom, the smart and sophisticated design of the optional Rear Liftgate Door8 lets you load and unload, even in the rain. Enjoy the benefits of the optional Dual Side Load Doors, which makes it easier to load and unload your van from either side of the vehicle.9
Keep on track with optional Satellite Navigation using voice activation to view detailed maps on the 8-inch touchscreen. Listen to real time traffic condition updates and voice guided directions.
-  Vehicle Locator only available when Vehicle Location setting is on. Remote Vehicle Start and Stop on Automatic variants only. Use responsibly and only in well ventilated areas where you are aware of your vehicle's surroundings.
-  Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate in some driving and road conditions (including at certain speeds) or adverse weather.
-  6-speed Automatic Transmission offered as an option on 340S & 340L Single Cab Vans. 6-Speed Automatic Transmission offered as standard on Sport & DCiV models.
-  SVO Paint Colours, Dual Side Load Doors and Rear Liftgate Door are optional and available at additional cost.
-  Loadspace shown as VDA (measured in cubic metres) measures volume in cubed litre blocks.
-  Apple CarPlay / Android Auto requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS / Android® (as applicable), active data service, and connection cable (sold separately). SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay / Android Auto while in use. Apple / Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay, Apple Maps, Siri Eyes Free, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc. Ford AppLink® is available on selected SYNC® models and is compatible with select smartphone platforms. Warning: Local laws prohibit some phone functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using these functions.
-  Optional Rear Liftgate Door available on Transit Custom Low Roof models only at additional cost. Model shown with optional SVO Paint.
-  Dual Side Load Doors are available at additional cost on select models only.
-  1.6-speed Automatic Transmission offered as an option on 340S & 340L Single Cab Vans.
-  Maximum load lengths: 3037mm (Transit Custom 340S SWB, Transit Custom Sport 320S & Transit Custom DCiV models) 3404mm (Transit Custom 340L LWB).
-  Optional Dual Sliding Load Doors available on Transit Custom Low Roof models only at additional cost.
- [^] Available at participating Ford Dealers on 2019.75MY Transit onwards and 2019.75MY Transit Custom onwards vehicles first purchased by a Private or Blue Fleet customer or as a dealer demonstrator/service loaner (CCLV) vehicle excluding vehicles purchased under Ford's Privilege Club or Ford's Dealership Employee Program. Offer valid for 4 years or 120,000km (whichever occurs first) commencing on the date of delivery to original owner except for demonstrator/service loaner (CCLV) vehicles, in which case it commences on the date it was first registered by a Ford Dealer. A or B Scheduled Service items (and Additional Scheduled Maintenance Items) are set out in the Customer Assistance and Warranty Guide with the vehicle. See www.ford.com.au/owners/service/t-and-c for full terms and conditions.